From time to time in our lives, no matter how old we are, there comes a moment when you just need “a note from your mother….” you know to excuse you from certain activities in life that you honestly don’t want to do!
Now I am thinking that this note that I am going to provide you with tonight could in fact come in handy for such things as;
- A sick day from school/work
- Doing your housework
- That work review you really truly don’t want to go to
- When you want to be excused from your Pap Smear appointment!
- When you don’t want to pay your bills
- When you are late paying your Mortgage
- What about when you really don’t want to go and do the grocery shopping?
- Picking up the dog poo in your yard…. (you know you secretly do this one Groover’s or is this just me?)
- IRONING – it doesn’t need any more words, you get what I mean….
- The Washing! All ten loads of it.
- Cooking Breakfast, Lunch anddddddd Dinner
- Looking at the balance of your bank account
- That Exam you really don’t want to take
- Trying on that swimsuit at the shops!!!!
And now Groover’s, here is my note that you may use any time, any place YOU WANT!
And of course if I have left any reason off this list please, PLEASE let me know.